Monday, May 9, 2011

Lollypalooza Begins!

My family has been calling my Mother's Day/Birthday weekend Lollypalooza. We started out the weekend with a family dinner on Friday night at one of my favorite places, Maggiano's. Everyone made it except Justin and Shannon. Justin was out of town helping his father-in-law work cattle (he's loves it!) and Shannon had out of town company coming in for a baby brunch.







When we go to Maggiano's, we always order the family style dinner.





We had:

Mozzarella Marinara
Mushroom Ravioli
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Chopped Salad with Bacon, Avocado and Blue Cheese
Lasagna
Chicken and Spinach Manicotti
Chicken Parmesan
Baked Ziti with Sausage
Apple Crostada with Ice Cream
Cheesecake

It was every bit as good as it sounds! It is served family style, all you can eat, and they just keep bringing it out. They also pack up any leftovers you have. I came home with a bag of food that I think was more food than we ate. Our server was great and she even packed up some extra cheese cake with strawberry sauce to go. I highly recommend Maggiano's, especially for a big crowd.



post signature

No comments: