Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthdays Are The BEST

I have a birthday coming up next week. It usually falls right next to Mother's Day, or sometimes I share a birthday on Mother's Day. My family is ALWAYS so good to me! Pops has been working on my gifts and reservations for the past few weeks and he is beside himself with what he has done. He is dying to give it all to me now!

I am always registering for restaurants frequent diner clubs. Most of the time, they will give you a gift on your birthday. This past week, I have gotten several. I can't wait to use them all and they are great gifts!!!

So far, I have gotten:

Free Dessert at Chef Point Cafe (aka the Gas Station)
Free Brunch at Blue Mesa (best brunch around)
Free Appetizer or Dessert from Piranha Killer Sushi
Free Dessert from Pappadeaux
Free Dessert from Pappasito's
Free Beef Medallions and Shrimp Scampi from Brio
Free Steak Dinner from The Keg

There are a couple that I know of that I haven't gotten yet. Wow! I will eat well during the month of May!!! I encourage you to sign up at your favorite restaurants. I usually get free offers on my anniversary.







post signature

No comments: