Friday, October 2, 2009

Join The Party

Shanty 2 Chic


As wonderful as my husband is, he is not a handy man at all. I'm not just talking about hobby wise, I am talking, you don't even want him to have a screwdriver or hammer in his hand. If you need help unscrewing something, he will attack it until the screw is busted. I am the handy man at our house.

The girls at Shanty 2 Chic are having a link party next week. The theme is a project that you have completed without your hubby's help. I think I can do that without any problem at all.

I am getting ready to head to Canton this morning with the Shanty 2 Chic girls and their mother, aka my sister. Can't wait to see the treasures that they find.


post signature

4 comments:

Shanty 2 Chic said...

Woohoo!! Canton or BUST!!!

Shanty 2 Chic said...

Yay!!!!!! I didn't know you were coming!!!!!! So excited!!!!! I want to see your project next week too!!!!!!!! ~ Ashley

Legacy said...

Guilty as charged. Lolly is the handy man. Here are some more projects she did without the help of her hubby:

Fix the garage door opener;
Change the fan belt on the Volvo;
Change the garbage disposal.

"An excellent wife, who can find?"

Lolly is the Proverbs 31 woman!

Unknown said...

Decorative Concrete Dallas When it comes to building a deck homeowners rely on suggestions offered by the builders like Building a deck should be given equal time and thought that a home addition would receive.