Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A BIG Change Is Coming

So, I have rules around my house. In the past, I have written about my Christmas rules. One of these days I need to write about my everyday rules.

We go out to eat every night. We usually go around 6:30. That is because one of my rules is that we can't come home while it is still light outside. Who goes on a date and comes home before dark? That is not a problem in the winter, but it is in the summer.

I was watching the news last night and realized that Daylight Savings Time starts on Sunday. I am not ready for that. That means, we can't go eat dinner until 7:30. That is a big change. That means I will have another hour to kill in the evening.

I am not too excited about that, but it is what it is and I will just have to adjust. That is adjusting to going to eat at 7:30, not adjusting to coming home before dark. That just won't work.

post signature

No comments: