Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Restaurant - Mi Chula's

A new Mexican restaurant has opened in Southlake. Since Mexican is our favorite, it didn't take us long to get there. We always make the mistake of trying a restaurant too soon before they get the kinks worked out, but we just can't wait.

Mi Chula's is located on 1709 in the same shopping center as Central Market. It has the same concept and Pei Wei, you order and they bring it to your table.

I'm not going to rush back over there, but it wasn't bad and is worth another try. The food is very fresh and all made in house. The hot sauce and chips were good. I had the LuLu, which was a cheese enchilada, tamale and taco. The rice and beans were very good. I tried the fajita meat which was good along with the spicy BBQ ribs that were great.

The service was a little slow, but that is expected for a new restaurant. Give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I definitely will! Thanks! I love that area and it's very close to us.