Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Revisit to an Oldie - Posado's

We had a hard time deciding where to go last night for dinner. I want to go somewhere that the food is good, but I get tired of going to the same places over and over again. We have been to Reposado's twice in the last 5 days and after Justin suggested it again, I said it was a big NO. I tend to get burnt out on places, and once I do, I have to drop it out of the rotation for at least 6 months.

We were first headed to Jason's and then switched to On the Border (mediocre), when we saw the Gainer's at the intersection and found out they were going to Posado's. I had not been there in almost a year and we decided to go for the company.

Once the hot sauce was doctored with a little sugar, it was great. They have some of the best flour tortillas. I had the Puffy Taco Salad with honey mustard dressing. It was very good. It is a salad topped with two puffy beef or chicken tacos and then a puffy shell with queso on top. Not near as healthy as a salad sounds, but it was really good.

For dessert, the have complimentary soft serve and awesome sopapillas. The sopapillas are dusted in cinnamon sugar and served hot with butter and honey. Yum!

No comments: