Sunday, July 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Janelle





My baby girl turned 20 today, 07/07/07. I can still remember the day she was born. She has turned in to a beautiful sweet girl and I am so proud of her. She will be starting her junior year at college in August. She works for a clothing store in Southlake in her spare time and she is always getting recognized for her accomplishments. Just this week, she was recognized for having the most credits in the district. Way to go Janelle.

It is hard to believe that I don't have any teenagers anymore. I have had one for the past 15 years. I guess that means I am getting old. I can't keep pretending that I am 40 when all my kids are in their 20's.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Happy Birthday Janell! I would send you an email, but I don't have your email address! Congratulations on all your accomplishments and I wish you many more! How are our girls?
Hugs,
Gigi