Friday, September 1, 2006

Lunch at the Mall



Lunch at the mall is not very exciting, but as you can see, my lunch companion is! Landrie was at school yesterday and I had a couple of errands to do and needed to kill some time, so Karsyn and I headed to the mall.

I ate at Chick-Fil-A, which is usually my default lunch when I am not at Celebrity. My Chick-Fil-A was a disappointment yesterday. I usually order my sandwich without pickles. At 410 calories, it is fairly healthy. I love it with pickles, but I learned a long time ago (from Jennifer who used to work there many years ago), the you get a fresher sandwich if you order it minus the pickles. I like them when they are super crunchy with lots of coating.

Every once in a while, you will get one that has been sitting around with not much coating and soggy. That was mine yesterday. As a foodie, I know which of the 5 Chick-Fil-A's in the area has the crunchiest all the time. It is on Grapevine highway and is my Chick-Fil-A of choice.

No comments: