Friday, September 1, 2006

Cold Pizza and Another Gecko!!!

Yesterday was not the greatest as far as my cuisine goes. After having soggy Chick-Fil-A, I was hoping for a really good dinner.

Along with my love of food, I love to shop for clothes for Karsyn and Landrie. Since I have spent many hours and $$$ shopping at Gymboree, I started working there a few hours a month to get a great discount. I worked last night. Unfortunately, when you close, you have to clean. I had to dust the floors, mop them and Windex the windows. The funny part about that is that my cleaning ladies were at my house this afternoon doing the very same thing and I paid them a whole lot more than I made.

Pops and I had a plan that he would go to Palio's Pizza Cafe and order around 8:45 so that by the time the pizza was ready, I would be there. He didn't follow the instructions properly and went much earlier. Since I was running late (cleaning), he boxed it up and brought it home. He was sweet enough to wait on me and we had cold pizza together.

Since it was about time to go to bed, I went into the living room and started turning out the lights. Just as I was about to turn off the light by the chair, I noticed a small spot on the carpet. My cleaning ladies are good and I knew they didn't miss anything. Then the "spot" moved. I screamed for Pop's to get out of bed and come get the creature. He was not as big as the monster Tuesday, but it was huge for me.

Pops was kind enough to inform me that the small creature was a gecko, but the monster on Tuesday was a real lizard. Geckos come out at night and lizards are out in the day. Now I have a new battle on my hands.

No comments: