Friday, September 1, 2006

Lunch at Celebrity - Again


Today, these little girls and I met Jan and Tina for lunch. I took a picture of the girls just before we left because I promised Tina I would not take hers anymore for a little while.

Our 2 1/2 hour lunch was fun today because I also saw four friends that I had not seen in a long time. Two of them I hadn't seen in over a year. Celebrity is the greatest place to eat lunch and run into friends.

Since I had the cranberry chicken salad sandwich two days this week, I decided to get the spinach salad. It is made with small baby spinach leaves and topped with lots of "real" crumbled bacon and chopped egg. I usually add avocado. I always get the honey mustard dressing. It is a great combination.

They also have great seasonal cut-out sugar cookies. Since school just started, they had apple trees and school buses. Landrie had a bus on Monday so she had a tree today. Landrie ate the chocolate trunk and Lolly enjoyed the top.

2 comments:

boomama said...

Okay. I love any blog that is solely dedicated to eating. :-) Is Celebrity a local Dallas place? That salad sounds DELICIOUS.

Girlie said...

Loly, you have adorable kids!

and the template, it's awesome!