Thursday, August 17, 2006

Friday Night at Saltgrass

Justin, Janelle, Pops and I wanted to go somewhere that we hadn't been to in a while, so we headed to Saltgrass. We had a great meal, partly because of our server Amanda. She had just moved to Grapevine from Houston and this was her first day. She was very sweet and we enjoyed talking to her.

I was not real hungry, so I decided to try the cheeseburger. I have never had one at Saltgrass before and it was great. The bun tasted homemade and it was toasted and warm. The patty was not too thick. It came with a side of "special sauce" that tasted like Thousand Island. Instead of the fries that it usually comes with, I ordered the French Fried Onions. Yum. I will definitely get that again.

Janelle had shrimp and chicken and of course, Pops and Justin had Ribeyes. We all left very full.

No comments: