Friday, August 11, 2006

New Dessert at Taco Bueno

My oldest niece Ashley called me yesterday while I was at the mall to tell me about her newest find. She thought it would be a great addition to the blog.

If you tell me about something new, it doesn't take me long to check it out. On our way home from the mall, we stopped at Taco Bueno and ordered the "Cheesecake Chimichanga." It is so new that it is not even on the website.

For those of you who know Ashley, she is the absolutely gorgeous mother of two little boys, with the perfect body of a 16 year old. I couldn't imagine her eating something as unhealthy as a crispy pastry with cheesecake filling that has been deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar. I am so glad that she did and called me. It was so good. The only thing that might have made it better is if it had cinnamon sugar on it. They come in orders of 1 or 2. To avoid a heart attack, I would suggest ordering just one and splitting it with someone.

No comments: