Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Breakfast



We very rarely have breakfast around this house. If we are traveling, and up early enough, we will go out for breakfast. Breakfast food is Pops favorite meal, and my least favorite. If a restaurant is serving breakfast all day, he will order it.

This is what we have for breakfast every morning around our house. It is not an option. It is a requirement. The only time I don't have it is if we are traveling and I have an early flight. I do not like public bathrooms at all, especially on an airplane. I will do anything to avoid them. On those days, instead of coffee I have 2 Excedrin Migraine tablets. Sound crazy?

They are loaded with caffeine. That is what I have the coffee for is the caffeine, so it is a great substitute without the disadvantages of the liquid breakfast.

Pops likes his in BIG cups. This is his newest in the collection. In case you can't see the picture well, it says "YES DEAR."

He recently heard the results of a survey about successful marriages. The #1 tip was the two little words, YES DEAR. He has learned his lessons well.

No comments: