Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Blog In Town

One of my greatest blessings in life is my family. We are so fortunate to have all of our family within a 15 minute drive, some even closer. I have a brother and a sister. My brother has two girls and my sister has 5 kids. They are all about the same age as my kids.

My kids have grown up with their cousins, just like they are brothers and sisters. Some of them were even roomates in college.

My niece Whitney has always been very crafty. She is now rubbing off on Ashley and Kyndra. Jennifer joins then quite often and they are always making fun stuff.

Ashley and Whitney have started their own blog, Shanty 2 Chic, where they have all of their great finds and how they turned them into gold. Check it out. Really cute. Way to go girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog i wish to vist again ........

nice job...

Janny

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step