Sunday, January 25, 2009

Please Pops, Can We Go?????

I have written many times that some of our favorite restaurants are owned by Tristan Simon at Consilient Restaurants. He owns, Hibiscus, Fireside Pies, The Porch, Cuba Libre and more. He has a new one, Victor Tango's that we have not tried yet.

He has been working on Westside Tavern in Los Angeles for quite a while, and it looks like it is ready to open. Pops got this invite and sent me a "teaser" email asking if I wanted to go. I would love to, but I don't think I can justify the $$$$$ for a meal.

Airfare, hotel and Disneyland tickets for the whole family. I will never be able to go to LA again without going to Disney. That was such a fun trip and now that the rest of the family knows about it, I would have to take everyone.

Maybe one of these days we can do it. Until now, I will just have to settle for the restaurants around here.

post signature

2 comments:

KirkKrew said...

Sign me up too! Landrie has been asking to go back to Disneyland a lot lately. She thinks that's the only place to get sunglasses. Silly girl!

Janelle said...

I have no objectionst to going to LA again!!!

HOLLYWOOD OR BUST!!! :)