Friday, January 9, 2009

Pappasito's DEAL


Pappasito's is one of our favorite places to eat fajita's. Not too crazy about the chicken, but the beef is as good as it gets. We got an email Wednesday about their new special and we were there that night.

Every Wednesday night between now and February 11th, it is half priced fajita night. This is a ton of food. We usually split the fajita plate for one, so we ate really cheap and brought home a bunch.

Great food, great deal, don't miss out on Wednesdays.

post signature

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I guess I know who to hit up for dinner for the next few Wednesdays! : )

KirkKrew said...

Yum! I know where I'll be next week.

Janelle and Ella said...

Thanks for letting us know about this!! I had no idea. Just forwarded this post on to my husband.