Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tour of Homes

Christmas Tour of Homes

In the blogging world, probably the most popular blog around for blog readers is BooMama. I found her blog about 18 months ago when I started reading blogs. She is a great writer and so funny and she is one of the reasons I started my blog. If you read blogs, you know who BooMama is. She is a legend. We don't know each other personally, but we have emailed back and forth a few times. Our Mother-In-Laws are very similar in personality. Very sweet and oh so funny.

Last year she hosted a "Christmas Tour of Homes". 213 bloggers participated. They took pictures of their Christmas Decorations and posted their link. It was so fun to see all the decorations and the creative way they were displayed. I looked at all 213 of them. This year the tour will be on December 17th and I would not be surprised if there are over 1000 links because BooMama is so popular. I am getting my house ready for the tour.

No comments: