Monday, September 3, 2007

Oprah's Favorite Hamburger


According to my trusted sources, one of Oprah's favorite hamburgers come from a place called, The Counter in Santa Monica. They have just opened up one on 5700 Legacy Drive in Dallas, just off the Tollway. Businesses that are endorsed by Oprah seem to do well. Remember when Sprinkles, her favorite cupcake store, came to town?


I have not been to The Counter yet, but it is supposed to feature baseball-size patties. I must say that is a little turn off for me because I am not really into thick patties, but I will give it a try since Oprah says it's good.


One thing that really sounds good is that there are 27 different toppings and you can get either fries, onion rings, sweet potato fries or a combo. Sounds pretty good to me.

No comments: