Thursday, June 14, 2007

Red Brick Pizza - Colleyville

We tried a new restaurant last night. I thought it was good, but Pops was comparing it to Palio's and there it didn't quite measure up. Red Brick Pizza has been open for about a month.

The atmosphere is your typical "fast food" decor. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. A plus at the table is that each table has a flat screen TV with a remote control. I am not one to eat out alone, but with the TV it would make me comfortable.

We ordered the "chopped Caesar salad and the "meat works" pizza. I thought the salad was great. Really good croutons and dressing. My only disappointment was that the lettuce was not chopped as described. Other than that, it was great.

The pizza had a pretty good crust and the topping were above average. At some restaurants, when you order sausage or hamburger, it tastes like half meat, half filler. This was not the case, genuine meat.

We ordered the salad for 1 and large pizza, but ended up bringing home 1/2 of it. I would go back again. They had Gelato Italian ice cream, but we didn't try it.

No comments: