Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Break

I am on vacation this week. Since Jennifer is a teacher, when she is off I don't keep the girls. As much as I love them, it is nice to have a break from the cheerios and the toys. I still see them almost every day, but they are not my responsibility. When we go out to eat and Karsyn has a dirty diaper, I don't have to take her to the car and change it. When Landrie has a dirty face and hands after eating lunch at Celebrity, I don't have to clean her sticky mouth and hands. That is what I am enjoying about my vacation.

Landrie and Karsyn are going to see their GiGi and Grandpa this week, by themselves. Landrie is so excited. She has been talking about it for about 3 weeks. She will start giggling and say, "I get to see my GiGi and Grandpa and I am so excited. I can't wait." I know GiGi and Grandpa are just as excited as Landrie is. Karsyn is the sweetest baby and always happy, but she likes to be mobile. She is happiest when she is on the ground. GiGi will be busy!

No comments: