Friday, September 8, 2006

Not Much Excitement In the Food Arena Lately



I wish I had more exciting news to post, but we have been a little bit boring lately. Other than my lunches, there has not been much to write about. On Tuesday night Pop's starting teaching a class at church (Seasons of Marriage) and I volunteered in the information kiosk. We were exhausted and stopped by Whataburger on the way home.

Yesterday for lunch, Karsyn (pictured above) and I went to Sonic and got a corny dog. All of my friends were preoccupied and we had to leave the house so the cleaning ladies could do their work.

Last night, I went to my little part-time job and worked myself to death. There is a sale going on and there were piles and piles of clothes that customers pulled out and then decided that they didn't want that had to be hung back up. The good news is that we spent all night hanging, so I didn't have to sweep or mop. Woo Hoo!!!!

Pop's worked late and I was so tired (got home at 10) that I couldn't even think of anything good to bring home, so I stopped by McDonald's and picked up some Big Mac's. I have to admit it was pretty darn good.

No comments: