Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I Am Corrupting Landrie


We just got home from a 3 hour lunch at Celebrity Bakery and Landrie immediately went to my bathtub with her animals and started playing. When I went in there, she was saying to the animals, "Would you like to go to Celebrity?"

We had a great lunch today with Mommy, Tina, Jodi and Kelci. Kelci kept Landrie and Karsyn entertained the whole time. Landrie had a great time playing with the fancy toothpicks and the fruit and carrot slices. Who needs toys when you have all of that.

I had my usual cranberry chicken salad sandwich on wheat. Nothing is ever wasted. There are always extra carrots for Landrie to play with and Tina always collects everyone's green olives.

1 comment:

Lolly said...

Sonja,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love Babe's. Friend Chicken is my favorite comfort food. I also love their corn. Thanks for the suggestion. I will have to go there real soon.