Thursday, August 3, 2006

Uneventful Wednesday Night Dinner

I had a really boring dinner last night. I did not have anyone to eat with! I take that back, I could have eaten with Justin if I had driven 10 miles to Southlake and paid for his dinner at 8:00 p.m. By that time, I was getting ready for bed.

Pops had a business dinner last night, Janelle went to church, and Jordan went to church with Jeremy (her best friend). I was stuck at home alone. Since I would never go to a sit down restaurant by myself, I decided to get something a bring it home. Since I am still trying to keep Black Beauty in mint condition, no one (not even me) is allowed to eat in her, so home was my only choice.

By 8:00 I was getting tired, so I contemplated my choices. After much thought and consideration, I voted on:



I had the burger with cheese, mayonnaise and lettuce. I absolutely love onions and really wanted to get them, but decided I didn't want to have "onion breath" for the next three days. In my moment of ordering frenzy, I also ordered an apple pie. When I got home, I noticed they also gave me an order of fries. I can pass on their fries and the apple pie was terrible. Greasy and not near sweet enough for my taste.

No comments: