Friday, August 18, 2006

Funny Email from Tina

Tina sent the following email and I thought you might find it entertaining. I am still trying to catch up around here so I can have time to write about the great food we ate.

Yeah! You're back. I kept looking at your blog waiting for the Atlanta restaurant reviews ... so that I would know you were home, safe and sound, you and your Carmex.

I was getting a little worried ... after the "traveling with issues" post I was hoping your next food review wasn't going to be in the Texas Correctional System -- and who knows, maybe the food is good, but I just hated to see my good friend confined to 3 hots and a cot! I just couldn't picture it with your Rachel Ray recommdations and five star hotel accommodations that you are used to!!

Whew... I'm glad you are home!!

No comments: