Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Long Time!

Well, it has been four months since I have checked on "the blog".  A lot has happened since then.  My last post was about Easton's arrival.  We have enjoyed him SO much!!  Hard to believe it has been four months.  Shannon started back to school in August, so we have been keeping Easton.  I have just about figured him out.  He is on a perfect 4 hour schedule and I am learning what his cries mean.

I still pick up Landrie and Karsyn after school and they get to spend some time with Easton.  They have so much fun with him!  They are really liking him now that he will respond with a smile or a coo.  It is going to really get crazy when we have baby brother with us. 



YES, baby brother, Ryan.  On July 4th, the Kirk's revealed with balloons and sparklers, that they are having a boy.  Such a shock.  I really thought it would be another girl.  We are all excited that Easton will have a playmate.  I can't imagine what it will be like in a couple of months, but I can see two little boys roughhousing together in another couple of years.

Ryan's due date is December 16th.  That is also the date of the State Championship football game.  What great timing for a Daddy that is a football coach.  His team has been in the final game for the past several years.  It will be interesting to see what happens!  Fun Times!!!
post signature

No comments: