Saturday, January 8, 2011

As Promised!

What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?

I went snorkeling. I don't like to get dirty and the salty water in the ocean makes me feel dirty. When we were in Maui, Shannon talked me into doing it with her because she was going to be by herself, so being the good mother-in-law that I am (2nd day of being a mother-in-law), I sucked it up and went with her. It was fun. We saw lots of fish and sea turtles. The lovely picture below is us on the boat before the big adventure. Glad I did it and will do it again (hopefully). I would love to do it again in Maui someday.



Did you keep your New Year’s Resolution, and will you make more next year?

I have never made New Year's Resolutions. I actually think they are kind of stupid. My philosophy is if you need to change, change now and don't wait until January 1st. Top of my list is always that I need to lose weight. You think I should wait until next January 1st to start? Needless to say, none for next year either.

Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes! I am very close to my nieces and nephews. Within 3 months, 4 of them had new baby girls. Their names are Ellyot, Londyn, Reilee and Tenley. I have not met Reilee yet, and am hoping to one day soon, but the other three are ADORABLE. Our family has had so much fun with them. I will try to post pictures of the girls on my next post.

More to come . . .


post signature

No comments: