Monday, December 7, 2009

Cookies With Karsyn

Today is a "Lolly Day". That is what we call it when I babysit the girls. Karsyn gets "Lolly Day" on Monday and Wednesdays.

Here she is changing the ornaments on the Countdown to Christmas Calendar.


Since it is a cold and gloomy day outside, I decided to make cookies. Karsyn loves to be a helper. She had a lot of fun playing with the dough.

She gave up and decided to watch Dora instead. She knows she is not supposed to sit on the coffee table, but she likes to do things her way.

Here is our finished project. We made Pecan Sandies, for Pops, and Spritz Christmas trees.



post signature

2 comments:

Gigi2 said...

How Fun! And, I lov eher outfit! I always love baking cookies with the girls! We had such a good time with the girls this weekend. They are so sweet and you are right...K loves having it "her way"! Happy Holidays Lolly and Pops!

The York Family said...

Karsyn is just too cute. I love the part about not sitting on the coffee table - too funny! Your cookies turned out beautifully and knowing you, I'm sure they tasted great!