Monday, November 30, 2009

New Baby in the Family


It has been 3 1/2 years since we have had a new baby in the family. That is a long time for our family. In the previous 3 1/2 years, we had 8.

Baby Bella is my new niece and she was born November 18th. She had a little bit of a rough start and gave us a little scare. She had trouble breathing and was in NICU for 5 days, but now she is just perfect!


She is doing so well, she slept for 7 hours when she was 1 week old. She was passed all around the family on Thanksgiving and she didn't make a sound. Congratulations Kyndra and Sergio.


post signature

3 comments:

jmac said...

YAY for bebe girls!! I'm getting my first grandchild in Jan!!! After raising three sons...I'm getting a granddaughter!!! Lillian Leigh..Lilli!! Thrilled beyond belief..don't even know how to change a girl diaper!!!
And love this shot. Have to remember to do this with my sweet Lilli!!

Tricia York said...

Congratulations to your niece! She is beautiful!

Glimpse of My World said...

I will be at Rees signing tonight-- look forward to meeting everyone!! THIS SO ROCKS!!