Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan

Monday is Jordan's 25th Birthday.

I have been teasing Jordan lately about her age. For some reason, she is having a really hard time with turning 25. Oh, to be 25 again. I guess I should say, oh, to look 25 again. I don't think I want to go all the way back there, just wish I had the face and body I had at 25.

If the jumpsuit she is pictured with looks familiar to you, it is because it belongs to Elvis. She went to Graceland a couple of months ago to visit her friend and she was so close and had to visit Elvis.

Jordan is so fun. Jordan does everything to extremes. She is a hard worker and loves her job. She loves her family, and she lets you know it all the time. I don't think there is anyone I know that gets more excited and is more appreciative than Jordan.

I love you and I hope you have a great birthday!!!



post signature

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Thank you, Lolly!!!!!! Love you!!!