Friday, January 2, 2009

Year In Review

I was just finished reading the paper and was noticing the past few days that they have had articles about what went on in the world during the past year. I started thinking about my life and what has gone on. Not much, but here it is:

Most of the first part of the year was spent remodeling the kitchen. I didn't think it was ever going to get done. I still need accessories to get it completely finished. I have actually even cooked a little bit.
  • Justin and Jordan moved out together. Jordan was already living in her own apartment and Justin had moved back in with us for a little bit between apartments. We are finally empty nesters again and we love it.
  • I turned the big 5-0. Don't really love it, but I don't have much of a choice. It just sounds old and I don't want to be old.
  • Janelle turned 21. My baby is officially an adult.
  • Pops resigned his administrative job in July and his last official day was December 31st. Yeah. He will be on sabbatical until May. Now he can do what he loves most and have absolutely no stress at all.

We had a fun year of traveling.

  • Fredricksburg
  • San Antonio
  • San Diego
  • Hawaii
  • England
  • Scotland
  • Hollywood & Disneyland (The best trip of all)

We don't have any plans at all for this year. I'm excited to see what 2009 will bring.


post signature

No comments: