Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Reading Material Is So Different

Pops just came in while I was getting ready and telling me about this book he just finished. He loves to read, and when he is not working, he will read 4 or 5 books a week. He reads all kinds.

One of his favorites that he has just finished is "In A Pit With A Lion On A Snowy Day". He loved it so much, he bought a copy for each of the kids for Christmas.

He bought me a book too. It is a novel and I am loving it. "Good Christian Bitches". It is sitting on my nightstand right next to my People magazine.

post signature

3 comments:

The York Family said...

Give J.Lee a thumbs up for his book recommendation! Jimmy picked it up when he was in Chicago and we both read it - awesome book!

KirkKrew said...

I'm reading the Lion book now, but I of course can't wait to get my hands on yours.

Unknown said...

Let me know how your book is. Madi gave me a $50 gift card to Borders so I need to buy some good books.