Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blue Mesa Fans

We love Blue Mesa. My favorite foods there are the sweet potato chips, the Beef Churrsacaritas, the Grilled Corn and the Sunday Brunch. I think the Sunday Brunch is the best brunch around and very reasonably priced.

I got at email from them and they are celebrating their 20th anniversary. I think we have been going there since right after they opened.

Here is a segment from the email:

20 years in Dallas/Fort Worth. Yup. I guess that says something. We sum it up with a few words - “handmade, heartfelt.” Come celebrate our 20th anniversary. Starting at 5 PM Tuesday, October 14th we are having a major extravaganza. The Food is Free – Blue Mesa Classics like Adobe Pies, Corn Cake and Smoked Chicken Enchiladas and newer innovations, like our Churrascaritas and seasonal vegetable dishes - Garlic-Chile Green Beans made from the harvest of local farms.

If you are a fan, this would be a great night to go. I have it on my calendar.

post signature

No comments: