Friday, August 29, 2008

I Like . . .

Sarah Palin. I had never heard of her until this morning. When I saw her name, I thought, who in the world is she and what was John McCain smoking when he picked her?

I just heard her acceptance speech and I now know why. She seems like a GREAT person and she sure has convinced me that she is in control and knows what she is talking about. She is the mother of 5, one in the military service and her youngest has downs syndrome. She seems like a very strong confidant woman, but in a good way, not in a harsh Hillary way.

Should be a very interesting election. No matter what, history will be made.



post signature

2 comments:

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

I loved her "shout outs" to Mrs. Ferraro and Mrs. Clinton.

I've VERY excited about this one. The campaign did this one right.

I'm not as enamored by the Obamas as you are... but I see where you're coming from. (How was that for not being too right winged?)

;)
Donna

Missy said...

I like her too!!