Monday, May 21, 2007

Fortune Cookies

Pops and I are going to San Francisco soon. When we were there the last time, I went to the fortune cookie factory. There were three ladies sitting on stools putting fortunes in the cookies and folding then up. You can buy cookies by the bag.

One of the funniest things was that after I told the lady I wanted 2 bags, she kept saying, "You want sexy ones?" I kept saying no and she kept insisting. Needless to say, since I was taking them home to my children, I didn't get the "sexy ones."

I was just reading up on San Francisco last week and there was an article about the fortune cookie factory. They now will let you bring your own printed and cut fortunes, and they will put them in the cookies for you. I think that would be fun, but I don't know what to put on them. Any ideas?

No comments: