Wednesday, April 4, 2007

TV Hog Heaven

I am loving this week in TV land. It has been kinda slow lately with reruns on Grey's and Desperate. I do love American Idol, although the Sanjaya thing is about to make me have a stroke. Dancing with the Stars has started, but it is kinda boring without Emmett.

My favorite show, The Bachelor, has started this week. I don't care how cheesy it is, I have watched every single episode and still love it. I now have a favorite blog I read that recaps every second. If you have time, check it out. It will crack you up if you are a Bachelor fan.

I will have great TV watching tonight. Last night I was not home, so I only watched a little bit of Idol. I started about 11 and just could not stay awake and give it my undivided attention. Pops has to take someone to dinner tonight, so I will be watching both the singing episode and the results. Can't wait.

PLEASE AMERICA, don't keep Sanjaya any longer. I don't know how much more I can take!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your page! And I love that your youngest daughter's name is Janelle! I am so excited about keeping up with your blog. My husband and I love to go out to eat, but we go to the same place over and over. I can't wait to hear about other places in the DFW area.