Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Fabulous Four - My Babies



Okay, they are not babies anymore, but they always will be in my heart. We have not had a family picture taken in a long time. We have always had trouble getting everyone (you know who you are) to cooperate. That was one of the greatest parts of the wedding, getting all of the pictures while everyone was dressed up and happy.

I am so proud of my children and who they have become as adults. The thing that I am the proudest about is something that I helped influence, but had no control over. That is their personal relationship with Jesus Christ. They have each accepted Him and He is a big part of their lives.

Behind that is their education. Jennifer and Justin have graduated from college. Jordan will be graduating in December and Janelle is a sophomore. Thank goodness they took after their Dad and not their Mom on this one. He has a Ph.D. and I don't have one college hour. That is okay, because I did teach them a few things.

I love each of you so very much and I am so proud of you!

No comments: