Friday, September 15, 2006

Blog Designs

When I first started reading blogs, I was amazed at how great some of the sites were. They had great fonts, colors and background pictures. My was the plain one you get from e blogger when you don't have a clue what you are doing. I was EMBARASSED for the other people with the great backgrounds to look at mine.

I started trying to figure out how they did it. I finally figured out that most people have a profession design it. Most of my favorites were designed by Bluebird Blogs.

I contacted Susie (who I think if from Georgia) and arranged for her work on mine. I told her what I liked and kind of what I wanted it to look like. I had to be patient and wait about 4 weeks (she was really busy).

I think she did a great job. Just what I wanted. She is having a drawing and giving away 2 free designs for fall. All you have to do is email her at bluebirdblogs@gmail.com to enter.

By writing about this on my blog, I get 5 extra entries into the drawing. I hope I win!!

No comments: