Sunday, May 20, 2007

Best Brunch Ever - Blue Mesa

We just got back from Sunday Brunch at Blue Mesa. It is my favorite. I don't go often, because I make such a pig of myself.

I signed up for the Blue Mesa Chilehead Club a couple of years ago. It is a great deal. Every month, they send you a coupon for a free appetizer. On your birthday you get a free brunch. Mine was expiring this week, so we took advantage of it.

They have all types of Mexican dishes, omelets, fajitas, waffles, egg dishes and lots of dessert. It is only $16.95 and that includes drinks. We think it is the best deal in town.

We discovered this over 10 years ago. We first went to the Addison location and then Ft. Worth. They opened a new one in Southlake a couple of years ago, and they just can't get their act together in Southlake. We have tried it several times and it just does not compare to the other locations.

When you are in a restaurant and you see an email sign up, be sure and get on the list. My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I have been bombarded with free stuff from Blue Mesa, Maggiano's, Chamberlains and The Keg. I have a coupon I need to use at The Keg this week for a FREE Steak and Lobster dinner. You can't beat that.

Oh, and don't forget Pancho's. I haven't been there in years, but they used to have a free meal. Somehow that does not compare to The Keg.

No comments: