Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random Ramblings

I wish I had something new and exciting to talk about, but everything is pretty uneventful around here right now.

We did try a new Mexican restaurant for lunch last week, Tio Joe's, and I would give it an okay. Just had enchiladas. The cheese enchiladas were covered with queso. They were good, but just a little cheesy for me. I won't make a mad dash to get there again, but wouldn't be opposed to going.

The fun part of eating the past couple of weeks is that we have had dinner with lots of great friends. We love spending time with our friends.

Cheesecake Factory - Jeff & Ginger
Italian Villa - Jim & Kathy
Tricia's Cafe - Great Cajun cooking with Tricia, Pelletiers, Hamiltons & Holsts
Blue Mesa - Justin & Shannon
Cheesecake Factory - Hanna Family

A great new scrapbooking store opened a few weeks ago and I have made myself a frequent customer. I am signed up for classes every Tuesday until the middle of December. Lots of fun.

Yesterday was the first annual Jimmy York Memorial Golf Tournament. While I don't play golf, I did go out in the afternoon to visit with friends and stay for the awards dinner. It was great to be in the same room with lots of friends that all loved Jimmy. They presented Tricia with a nice check that will help her with the boys for the next several years.

I have been Christmas shopping and have 21 gifts. Yeah. I hope to keep the pace up and not be trying to finish up on Christmas Eve.

I am loving this California weather! Happy Fall.

post signature

No comments: