Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Torture Chamber

I affectionately call 24 Hour Fitness the Torture Chamber. I hate to exercise. There is nothing fun about it. I have not lost any weight, don't feel better and see no redeeming value. But I do it anyway. Why? I don't even have a good answer for that.

This precious little thing only adds to the torture.




Since she refuses to potty train, I tell her before we go, "Karsyn, no pooping at the gym." She always repeats it after me and smiles.

Today when I picked her up, I said, "Oh Karsyn, you are so sweaty." The babysitter told me she played in the water fountain. Karsyn kept telling me she needed to wash her hair.

And guess what else she did? She has pooped at the gym every single day that I have taken her this week!

It's a good thing she is cute.


post signature

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Even if she does have me change the nastiest diapers..I love my little monster!!

KK is the cutest thing!! LOVE THE PICTURE!!

KARA said...

That smile...and that glint in her eyes...just says trouble - the BEST kind that is!! Thanks for the laugh- "The Torture Chamber"...reminded me of my post about "Excercise Barbie" the fitness instructor at our gym. I believed I titled her core training class “Midsection Torture: How to Feel Completely Fat and Uncoordinated".