Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thank You Friends

There are several people who leave really nice comments on my blog and I really appreciate it. I have a lot of fun with it.

There are several of you that don't have blogs; like Stacy, Kelli, and GiGi2 that I can't write back to. I just wanted to be sure and say thank you, that I do read your comments and appreciate everyone of them.

GiGi 2 is my grandmother-in-law (we share our two precious granddaughters). She leaves the sweetest comments almost every day.

I appreciate all of you!


post signature

2 comments:

kelli said...

:)Thanks back to you!

I have a blog you can read now! It's recipes, so I don't know how interested you'll be. I know how much you love eating out. I get lots of good ideas for places to try from you!

Gigi2 said...

Thank you Lolly! I have been thinking about a blog..but I don't know what I would write about. Any suggestions?
And, I love sharing our granddaughters. When they were hear, I heard "at my Lolly's house", or "my Lolly", or "Lolly, oops I mean Gigi." They are the best and sweetest girls, even when they get in trouble. They are just too cute! Hope the PT goes well for you too!