Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quote Of The Day - From Pops

Politicked

As we were leaving church Saturday night after hearing the above message, Pops said,

Guard my shores,
Deliver my mail,
and
Leave me alone!

Stay tuned for more. He has requested to be a guest blogger regarding his political opinion someday soon. I think he is a very intelligent and wise person. Since he has degrees in Economics and Political Science, I trust his judgment.

I am one up on him though. I have already voted. I voted this afternoon and it was very quick. Maybe 10 minutes from the time I parked my car until I returned. I don't think it will be that way for long.

MY PREDICTION: OBAMA. I think that most Americans are uneducated in politics and are just looking for a change. They blame the government for all of the problems in the world and think that a president from a different party will make a difference. I wish the answer was that easy. I will be shocked if McCain is elected.

I hope I am wrong.


post signature

1 comment:

Brea said...

I'm anxious to see Pops' guest post! :)