Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quote Of The Day - From MeMe

My mother (MeMe) is a 76 year old Southern Baptist from Georgia. She can say the funniest things. Sometimes I am pretty shocked at what she says and I want to "educate" her, but I just give up and realize she is set in her ways.

She loves to go to Dallas several times a week to shop. My nieces frequently go with her. As they are driving, they always pass through an area that has strip clubs and billboards for strip clubs. They were telling us the other night that every time they go, she says the same thing.

Her famous quote,

"I don't know why anyone would want to eat lunch and look at breasts at the same time!"

post signature

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

True, but funny!

Ella calls my husband's mom Meme! I love that.

Gigi2 said...

I love it! Go Meme!