Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thank You*Thank You*Thank You

Thank you for all of your support for the 2008 Presidential election. Unfortunately, I will not be able to fulfill my obligations. I was really looking forward to working with Sarah Palin. I have been called to serve in another capacity and I will have to decline the Presidency.

I will be serving my county for the next three months. I will be making sure that the felons in my county stay off the streets. I have done this in the past and was fascinated by it. It is very scary (yes, much scarier than the Presidency) to find out the horrible crimes that are going on right out my back door.

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you. I won't be able to keep the felons out of Washington, but hopefully I will help keep them off the streets around here.



post signature

No comments: