Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Terrible Blogger

I have been a terrible blogger lately and I don't know why. I have lots of things to write about, but I get online and read my LONG list of regular blogs, followed by a few new ones and then I think what I have to write is very boring.

I have several things to write about, so for the 2 of you who read, here is what is coming in the near future:

*Sarah Palin - Can't wait to hear her speech tonight.
*Scotland/England - Need to finish and still have lots to write about.
*Disneyland - Need to finish and post pictures.
*Tillman's Roadhouse - Great restaurant in the Bishop Arts District
*Pappas Brothers Steakhouse - Ate there a couple of weeks ago for the 2nd time.
*Sullivan's Steakhouse - Tried for the first time a couple of weeks ago.

Stay tuned.



post signature

7 comments:

Missy said...

I'll stay tuned!! I'm most excited about your trip to Scotland/England!! I'd love to see more Disney pics as well, it sounds like y'all had a really great time! I'll have to watch Sarah's speech tonight too...thanks for the reminder!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brea said...

Don't feel bad, I've been a terrible blogger too! We are going on vacation at the end of the week so I'm hoping to get a post in before then! Can't wait to see more posts soooooon!

KirkKrew said...

I make 3 readers so you've already exceeded your own expectations. :) I need to get caught up on Disney posts too!

Janelle said...

Lolly you're the first person I read every A.M while drying my hair! :)

gigi said...

I must be one of the 2 ... I love to read your blog! Looking forward to all the posts.

Gigi2 said...

Staying tuned......everyday!