Sunday, September 28, 2008

Message to Alan Fishman

Our country is in a huge financial crisis. I have tried to understand what is going on, but I will admit, while I know a little, there is a whole lot I don't know.

What I do know is that it is absolutely a CRIME that Alan Fishman, ex-CEO of Washington Mutual will be paid almost $20 million for his 17 day reign. That is more than a million dollars a day. Most Americans don't make what he made in a day during their lifetime. This is very sick.

There are a lot of people in America that are suffering financially. They work hard, but because of the bad economy and bad decisions made by others, they are having a rough time.

Alan Fishman, what are you made of? Do you have any integrity and character? If the answer is yes, you will DECLINE your bonus and your severance package. You are not the only one stealing absurd amounts of money. Have some character and don't take what you don't deserve.


post signature

No comments: