Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If You Workout, PLEASE . . .

If you know me, you know I am not a workout queen. I hate exercise!

A couple of months ago, I decided to join the fitness center and walk. I can't sit around and talk about how bored I am if I am not doing everything in my power to help myself. My goal is to walk 5 days a week, but I am lucky if I get in 3 days.

The girls love going to the "gym" and it really breaks up our day. I have not lost an ounce (could it be all of the cream cheese?), but I decided it is good for my mental health.

Today, I was on the treadmill between two men. Not where I would choose to be necessarily, but it was the only available spot. Someone (and it wasn't me) forgot to shower and put on their deodorant this morning before they worked out. He stunk to high heaven. It was not pleasant at all. I thought I was going to get sick, but I could not leave until I had done my 2 miles.


So, if you workout, I'm begging you . . . PLEASE wear your deodorant.



post signature

2 comments:

Gigi2 said...

Oh Lolly, you are two funny! But, I praise you for going to the gym!
I am paying for gym use, but not using it! How awful is that! I told myself come Sept 1, I would begin again. Clothes and tennies are in the car, but I haven't stopped by the place yet!! Is there any hope for me!!

Cristel said...

Yeah for you! I hope you have much success in your exercise endeavor! Where do you work out?