Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Comment to Right Winged Conservatives

There are a lot of people in this world that are ultra conservative, right winged Republicans who can't see out of their box. They are the ones that only watch Fox News, believe every negative thing they hear about Democrats, even if they are not facts, but just urban myths. Day by day, their box gets smaller and smaller. They believe that the Republicans are the only ones that are right about anything and that every body else is going to hell.

Well, I just wanted to say how much I like Barack and Michelle Obama. She did a great job last night with her speech at the convention. She seems very genuine. She co-hosted The View a few weeks ago and she was very likable. He seems like a really nice guy, and if they were your neighbors or in your Sunday School class, they would be your friends. I don't think he is the evil anti-Christ that he is sometimes portrayed to be by the right wingers.

As far as personality goes, I like the Obama's more than I do the McCain's. I can relate to them more because at least they know how many houses they have.

All that to say, just because I like them personally, I don't agree with them politically and will not vote for him, but it is possible to really like someone even if you don't share all of their beliefs. And, I do believe Barak when he says he has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

post signature

1 comment:

KirkKrew said...

Well said Lolly!