Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I Am Back . . . And I Can't Sleep

We got in last night after a great vacation to England and Scotland. The time over there is 6 hours ahead of us. Just about the time you get used to it, it is time to switch again. I thought I would sleep so good last night since we spent about 18 hours getting home, but I was wrong. I went to bed at 10, woke up at 1:30, 3:30 and then finally gave in a got up at 4:30.

We got home at around 6 and by 8, we had; the luggage emptied and put away, clothes in the washer, clothes taken to the cleaners, dinner at La Hacienda Ranch and made a trip to the grocery store.

When I got home, we realized that our big computer has crashed. I hope it can be fixed because I am a terrible back-upper and there are lots of pictures and documents on there that would be nice to have. That is the computer I download my pictures on, so it may be a while before I get pictures and details of our trip.

It was a blast, but I am glad to be home.

Best news of today is JUSTIN is 26 today. He is a momma's boy and he will be so glad to see me. That is the best birthday present I can give him, but I think I have something from The Old Course at St. Andrews that he will really love. If you know anything about golf, that will make sense to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!


post signature

1 comment:

Janelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUSTIN!! You're the best brother I could've asked for!! :)

Lolly, SO GLAD you're FINALLY HOME!! I can't wait to see you on Thursday and call you this a.m on my way to work! :)