Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Questions Anyone????

It has been very uneventful around here. Not much going on, just very cold. I am a wimp. Cold hurts. I don't like the cold and I don't like the heat. I just need to move to San Diego.

I have been reading my usual blogs and there is a recurring theme. "The Question Game." Ask me anything you want to know about me and I will try to answer. If all three of you ask a question, it might give me something to write about for a couple of days. It has been fun reading the blogger responses.

3 comments:

KirkKrew said...

Hmmm...I could come up with a question, but I'd probably know the answer to it. :)

K in the Mirror said...

What's your dream job?

What's the craziest thing you're proud of doing? (got any wild secrets there?)

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Do you wear them all?

Gigi said...

1)Who is your favorite movie star?

2)What is your favorite food - chinese; italian; mexican; meditarian; indian; seafood; other?

3)Which do you like the best.....mountains? beach? country? city?

4)What are your hobbies (besides loving those adorable grandgirls)